ASI Trainer: Gary Morgan
ASI Level 2 Trainer (Surfing)
Qualified to Train:
ASI Level 1 Surfing Instructor
ASI Level 2 Surfing Coach
Gary is highly experienced and is an ASI Level 3 Surfing Coach. He is the owner of Style Surfing School and has been surf coaching for over 20 years.
He's also been activity involved in the local surfing scene with the boardrider clubs, organising surfing fund raisers, board shaping and working at his brothers local surf shops - Maddog Surf.
He has been involved with Surf Lifesaving and Boardriders Clubs since 1970’s.
- Surfing since age 9
- Elite-advanced surfing skill
- Travelled extensively around world surfing various surf breaks
- Actively involved in surfing boardrider clubs, since the 1970’s.
- Experienced in organising and managing surfing competitions.
Coaching and Training Experience
- Trains ASI instructors in Australia
- Surfing instructor, since 1986, coaching beginner to elite-advanced level
- Owner of surf school, Style Surfing School, Byron Bay. Established 1998
- Personal surfing competition coaching for local boardrider club members
- ASI Level 2 Trainer (Surfing)
- ASI Level 3 Surfing Coach
- Surf Lifesaving Bronze Medallion Rescue Certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Advanced Resuscitation (using oxygen)
- NSW Working with Children Check
Surf Lifesaving Patrolling member with hundreds of active hours.
Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia.
Ph: +61 2 6685 5634
Ph Mobile: +61 416 162 969