ASI (Academy of Surfing Instructors) is committed to effectively, efficiently, promptly and fairly handling all complaints about its services and products.
Any complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint.
The circumstances and results of any appeal are analysed thoroughly by senior management for their implications and acted on appropriately so as to remove any grounds for appeal in the future by improving the relevant functions.
Clients may make a complaint by telephone or in writing to the Managing Director at ASI Head Office.
Recording and Resolution of Complaint
- All complaints are recorded on the Client Complaint form.
- ASI investigates the complaint.
- Clients are notified in writing of the outcome of the complaint within 60 days from the time of receiving the complaint.
- All complaints, resolution and continuous improvement action are filed and recorded.
- Should the client not be satisfied, then the client can seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
- If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request ASI to seek the services of a third party.
- Arbitration will be undertaken when both ASI and the client agree on a third party.
- If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organisations of appeal.
Publishing Complaints Policy and Procedure
Academy of Surfing Instructors publishes its complaints policy and procedure to clients by:
- publishing it on the ASI website
- training course enrolment information
- providing a written copy on request