(Workshop) SUP Wise-SUP Surfing Intermediate Skills
Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England UK
Times and Dates
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
15-October-2023 - 15-October-2023
Bring to Workshop
Workshops. Full refund less £50 administration fee provided on minimum notice of 14 days prior to workshop date. Online courses, no refund paid once application has been processed. More info.
Usual Rate: GBPGBP £ 130
Training room: ASI office. 3-5 Foundry Lane
Hayle Cornwall TR27 4HD England UK
Limited parking in car park and also off street parking in streets close by (free). On weekends, it is easy to get parking
SUP Wise-SUP Surfing Intermediate Skills
Saturday. 15 October 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Read the course information and requirements before enrolling.
Ocean Sports Centre providing local support for the ASI training, providing a wealth of local area knowledge.
Glenn Eldridge Biography
Some accommodation options are listed below, Distances to training room in Hayle:
- Travelodge, Hayle TR27 5DG (5 min drive) website
- Premier Inn, Hayle. (5 min drive) webiste
- White Heart Hotel, Hayle - TR27 4HQ (5 min walk) website
- Gwithian Holiday Apartments, Gwithian - TR27 5BW (10 mins drive) website
- Red River Inn, Gwithian - TR27 5BW (10 mins drive) website
- Cohert Hostel, St Ives - TR26 1FF (15 mins drive) website
- The Badger Inn, St Ives - TR26 3JT (10 mins drive) website
Camping & Cabins
- Hellesveor Holidays Caravan & Camping - TR26 3AD (15 mins drive) website
- Polmanter Caravan & Camping - TR26 3LX (15 mins drive) website
- Ayr Holiday Park - TR26 1EJ Camping & Cabins (20 mins drive) website
- Carbis Bay Hotel - TR26 2NP (10 mins drive) website
- Headland House B&B - TR26 2NS (10 mins drive) website
Newquay. (Approx. 38 miles, 50 minute drive to training venue)
Taxi's and car rentals available at airport.
Exeter: (104 miles, about 1 hr 45 mins drive)
Bristol: (182 miles, about 3 hrs drive)
London Heathrow: (264 miles. about 4.5 hours drive)
Direct train to Hayle (about 5.5 hrs)
Closest train station:
Carbis Bay. Next to the training venue at Carbis Bay hotel. 5 minute walk.
Hayle.. 10 mins walk to the training room at Hayle.
Closest bus station:
Carbis Bay, Count House Lane (stop). 10 minute walk to beach
Hayle. 5 mins walk to training room
Please bring the following equipment:
- SUP surfing stand up paddle board
- Long leash
- SUP clothing suitable for SUP surfing
If you are travelling and don’t have your SUP board or SUP gear, you can hire it from Ocean Sports Centre
Ph: +44 7533695031
Please contact them in advance to organise.
Carbis Bay is a seaside resort in Cornwall, only one mile south east of St Ives. It is a sheltered bay with Mediterranean blue waters and calm water and offers ideal supping conditions.
Right on the water, at Carbis Bay, is a restaurant and a cafe, changing rooms and parking facilities.
Nearby St Ives offers a range of activities and the famous Tate Gallery. The beach and coastline offers stunning ocean views.
There is a range of SUP surfing locations to choose from.