(Workshop) L3 SUP Instructor (Downwind) & SUP Wise Downwind
Cottesloe, Perth WA Australia
Times and Dates
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
08-October-2023 - 09-October-2023
12 months ASI membership
Bring to Workshop
SUP downwind board-leash-paddle
SUP clothing & accessories
Workshops. Full refund less $75 administration fee provided on minimum notice of 14 days prior to workshop date. Online courses, no refund paid once application has been processed. More info..
Usual Rate: Australian Dollars.AUD $ 570
Meeting Room, Albion Hotel, 535 Stirling Highway, Cottesloe, WA, 6011
Free parking in hotel carpark.
This enrolment option is a one stop enrolment form covering the below courses.
- ASI SUP Wise-Downwind Skills course is a pre-requisite to enrolling in the SUP Downwind instructor course.
- You should hold an ASI Level 2 SUP Instructor (Exposed Waters) certificate or be currently completing it.
- A Surf Rescue certificate is required in order to gain your ASI SUP instructor qualification. This can be submitted before or after the workshop.
SUP Wise Downwind Skills
Sunday. 8 October 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Level 3 SUP Instructor (Downwind)
Monday. 9 October 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Read the course information and requirements before enrolling.
ASI offers online surf rescue courses.
Will Anido Biography
Perth airport (approx. 30 mins drive to Cottesloe)
Closest Train Station:
Cottesloe Station (close - 5 mins)
Closest Bus Stop:
Leek Street before Stirling Highway
Please bring the following equipment:
- Downwind board (eg 12ft’ 6”)
- Coiled leash & paddle
- SUP paddling clothing
- Hydration (eg camel back or water bottle)
- Watch – ideally a GPS watch
If you are travelling and don’t have your SUP board or SUP gear, you can rent it from the trainer.
Contact: Will Anido. Ph: +61 404 655 134
Cottesloe is located 15 minutes from Perth city and only 10 minutes from Fremantle.
It is a popular beach location with some of the most beautiful surrounds in Perth.
Wide streets with Norfolk pines, large houses and trendy cafes on the beach.
The beach is protected by an outside reef with a small surf break located south of Cottesloe.
10 minutes east of Cottesloe is the impressive Swan River, with ideal locations for flat water supping.