Become an ASI Bodyboard School
Become an ASI Accredited Bodyboard School and display the ASI Accredited Bodyboard School logo to demonstrate quality operations.
ASI bodyboard schools include mobile schools, fixed location schools, sole operators or employ many instructors and staff.
ASI accredited bodyboard schools have demonstrated they meet the ASI worldwide standards for operations, training and safety.
You also get access to a range of resources, such as procedure manuals and forms specially developed to help with your bodyboarding school business. You can also provide your students with Bodyboard Wise learn to bodyboard courses, complete with learning resources.
ASI sets the worldwide standard for bodyboard schools.
Written Policy and Procedures Manual
ASI Bodyboard Wise Learn to Bodyboard Courses
Part of the ASI Worldwide Network
Insurance Competitive rates
- Abide by ASI worldwide standards for bodyboard chools
- Employ ASI accredited bodyboarding instructors
- Have high standards of operational safety and risk management
- Implement "child protection" and "child friendly" practices
- Comply with, and hold, relevant government laws and licences
- Have appropriate liability insurance cover as applicable to your country. (see insurance page for country liability requirements)
- Provide quality and safe equipment and clothing (bodyboards, leashes, fins, rash vests, wetsuits)
- Prohibit discrimination towards any group or individuals
- Implement high standards of ethics
- Have a complaints and feedback process
- Undergo annual audits to ensure high quality operations and training
- Abide by ASI student to instructor ratios
Application and Fees
Set up fee. For new schools only. Set up your account, write up and listing on ASI website page and worldwide map, audit paperwork.
Application available to ASI Accredited Instructors only.
- Complete the online application form and payment
- Receive member online login
- Read ASI manuals and forms and update with your school name and logos
- Complete audit form and send to ASI with required paperwork
- Undertake physical audit
- Receive and display your accreditation certificate
Display “ASI accredited surf school” logo on your website, marketing brochures and vehicles
We provide you with standard operating procedure manuals and templates to make it easy to complete the accreditation process.