(Workshop) SUP Instructor L3 Surf & SUP Wise SUP Surfing Intermediate skills
Ettalong, Central Coast, NSW Australia
Times and Dates
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
14-May-2023 - 15-May-2023
12 months ASI membership
Bring to Workshop
Workshops. Full refund less $75 administration fee provided on minimum notice of 14 days prior to workshop date. Online courses, no refund paid once application has been processed. More info..
Usual Rate: Australian Dollars.AUD $ 475
1 Picnic Parade
Ettalong Beach. NSW 2257
(cnr. Picnic Parade & Maitland Bay Drive)
Free parking on site
This course enrolment option is a one stop enrolment form covering the below courses.
Go the next step in your SUP instructor career.
- ASI SUP Wise-SUP Surfing Intermediate Skills course is a pre-requisite to enrolling in the SUP Surfing instructor course.
- You should hold an ASI Level 2 SUP Instructor (Exposed Waters) certificate or be currently completing it.
- A "Surf Rescue" certificate is also required to obtain your L3 SUP Instructor (Beginner Surf) certificate. This can be provided before or after the workshop.
SUP Wise-SUP Surfing Intermediate Skills
Sunday. 15 May 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Level 3 SUP Instructor (Beginner Surf)
Monday. 16 May 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Bombora Ettalong Beach SUP are providing local support for the ASI training, providing a wealth of local area knowledge.
Will Anido Biography
There is a range of accommodation close by.
Driving: 100km (62 miles) north of Sydney city centre (approx 1.5 hours)
(1) Sydney airport. Approx. 1.5 hours drive.
Hire cars at airport.
Train from airport is easy.
Catch Rail Link train from Airport to Central Station (approx 10 mins). Rail Link timetables info
Change at Central Station for Tuggerah station at the Central Coast. Take Central Coast-Newcastle Line (approx. 1 hour) timetable
Tuggerah rail station to training venue (15 mins drive). Taxi's at station but best to book in advance)
(2) Newcastle airport. Approx. 1 hour drive. No train or bus services.
Closest Train Station:
Closest Bus Stop:
Please bring the following equipment:
- SUP surfing stand up paddle board
- Long leash
- SUP clothing suitable for SUP surfing
If you are travelling and don’t have your SUP board or SUP gear, you can rent it from the trainer.
Contact: Will Anido. Ph: +61 404 655 134
Please contact them in advance to ensure availability.
The Central Coast is a supping jewel only 1.5 hours from Sydney city centre. With amazing inland waterways, stunning beaches, affordable accommodation and uncrowded waterways. The choice of flat water, exposed waters and surf locations will leave you breathless.
The Central Coast also has as good as ideal conditions as Australia gets for downwind and distance paddling.
The paddling scenery is amazing with headlands, cliffs and nature reserves.