ASI Trainer: Carl Russell
ASI Trainer (Surfing)
Qualified to Train:
ASI Level 1 Surfing Instructor
ASI Level 2 Surfing Instructor
Carl is an experienced trainer with experience in coaching fitness and elite athletes.
He is an elite advanced surfer, holding ASI Surfing Coach Level 2, as well as NASM Level 3 Personal Trainer.
Carl is owner of Troggs Surf School with over 20 years experience coaching beginner to elite surfers, for a range of clients.
- Elite-advanced surfer
- Organises surfing competitions
Coaching and Training Experience
- Train ASI surfing instructors in Ireland and other countries.
- Surfing instructor since 2001, instructing beginner to advanced levels
- Personal coach for high performance competition surfing skills
- Owner of surf school: Troggs Surf School. Established 2005.
- Set up business to train lifeguard and surf instructors in combined courses
- Writing tailor made fitness programs to suit the personal needs and body Giving sports specific help to surfers and Athletics to enhance their performance
- Sport specific surf conditioning programs with clients/ Irish squad members and University Surf Team
- ASI Level 1 Trainer (Surfing)
- ASI Level 2 Surfing Instructor
- Surfing GB Surf Instructor Level 1/2
- NASM Level 3 Personal Trainer Reps Level 3
- Reps Registered and Insured Level 2 Reps Fitness Instructor
- Spin Instructor
- RLSS National Beach Lifeguard Trainer and Assessor
- Life Support 3 First Aid
- CRB Working with children check
- Property Investment Degree (University of Ulster, Jordanstown)
- Advanced GNVQ Construction and the Built Environment (East Antrim Institute of Further and Higher Education)
Portrush, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
Ph Mobile: +44 7748 257 717