(Flexible Trainer) Combined SUP: L1, L2, Rescue, SUP Wise -Enrol Anytime
Times and Dates
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
01-January-2021 - 31-December-2021
Four (4) x ASI certifications: (1) SUP Water Safety Rescue Award, (2) L1 SUP Instructor Enclosed Flat Water (3) L2 SUP Instructor Exposed Waters & (4) SUP Wise L1 Enclosed Flat Water Foundation level
Online training manuals
Access to SUP video library
12 months ASI membership
Bring to Workshop
This is an on-line e-learning course
Practical is completed with a trainer
Bring SUP board/gear
Bring buddy to rescue in rescue course
Complete theory online - work from home.
Complete practical assessments with an ASI Trainer.
Complete practical hours experience at an ASI Accredited SUP School or other approved SUP school.
Location: practical session with trainer
Surf Mexico Shop
Avenida a Tepic #949 Locales 6 y 7, Fraccionamiento Flamingos
63732 Bucerías Nayarit Mexico MAP
Free parking at training venue.
Enrol into 4 (four) ASI SUP instructor qualifications at the same time and take advantage of the combined course discount fee.
This is an e-learning course, with practical assessments completed with a trainer.
The trainer will provide guidance on the practical SUP and instruction skills, take video of you, conduct the assessment of your skills and provide feedback.
The theory is completed online prior to attending the practical session.
Practical sessions are held for all 4 courses on the same day. Date and time is organised with a trainer to suit your schedule.
There is a maximum of 2 people and the hours may slightly change depending if it is one person or two people.
PRACTICAL SESSION SCHEDULE
Total duration: 5.5 hours
SUP Wise Level 1 Enclosed Flat Water Foundation level
Session 1: 1 hour
SUP Rescue Water Safety Award (Flexible Trainer Delivery)
Session 2: 1 hour
Level 1 SUP Instructor Enclosed Flat Waters (Flexible Trainer Delivery)
Session 3: 2 hours
Level 2 SUP Instructor Exposed Waters (Flexible Trainer Delivery)
Session 4: 1.5 hours
Surf Mexico are providing local support for the ASI Instructor workshops, providing a wealth of local area knowledge.
PRACTICAL HOURS EXPERIENCE
Surf Mexico can also provide on-the-job practical hours experience.
(1) Read the course information and requirements before enrolling.
(2) You have 12 months to complete all courses.
(3) Within 12 months of enrolling, instructors must submit a:
-Senior First Aid certificate
Your SUP instructor certificate will not be issued until these are received.
FIRST AID COURSES
Are also delivered by ASI Trainer, Adam Finer. Payment and enrolment is separate to ASI.
To enquiry; email: email@example.com Ph/SMS: +52 322 123 3034 or +52 329 298 1057
Nereidas Lofts, accommodation owned by Surf Mexico, right near the beach website
Accommodation prices are per night. Approximate only. Subject to change depending on season. Currency converter (eg $100 pesos = US$6 (approximate))
Hotels - Bucerias
• Hotel Los Picos. Beach Front. 5.3 kms (3.3 miles) to training venue. $980.00 Pesos website
• Royal Decameron Complex Hotel México. Beach Front. 2.5 kms (1.5 miles) 30 min walk to training venue. US$170 website
Apartments - Bucerias
• Suites Costa Dorada. 2 bedroom apartment. Up to 6 people. Beach Front. 3.3 km (2 miles) to training venue. $2000.00 Pesos website
• Vista Vallarta All Suites On The Beach. 2 Bedroom Apartment. Up to 6 people. Beach Front. 5.5km (3.4 miles) to training venue $2200.00 Pesos website
• Casa Manana Estate. Apartments. Beach Front. 3 km (1.8 miles) 40 min walk to training venue. US$ 230 to US$390 per night website
Puerto Vallarta. Approx. 25 kms (30 mins drive) to training venue.
Car rentals and taxi's are available at airport.
Closest train station:
Closest bus station:
The following equipment and clothing is required to complete the training:
- SUP board & coiled leash
- SUP clothing
- Video camera / phone to take video
- Access to computer
- Access to an ASI Accredited SUP School or other approved school to complete practical experience
- Organise to complete practical session with an ASI Trainer.
- A person/buddy to complete rescue in the practical session.
For the practical session with trainer
If you are travelling and dont have your SUP board, we can provide it for you - for use in the workshops. There is no extra fee.
Please contact us in advance to organise it. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bucerias is a quiet, coastal town located 25 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta along the north shore of the Bay of Banderas (the seventh largest bay in the world) on the Pacific Coast of Mexico.
It has one of Mexico's finest uninterrupted flat, white-sand beaches that stretches for approximately seven miles and connects to Nuevo Vallarta to the south, and Cruz de Huanacaxtle to the north. Conditions for supping are excellent from flat water to surf to downwinding.
Bucerias’ main street is only two blocks long. There is affordable accommodation of a high standard, inexpensive restaurants and eateries with many seafood restaurants.