ASI Surfing Instructors
It’s the best job in the world!
Combine your love of surfing with a career.
Follow the seasons and work around the world.
An ASI accredited surfing instructor is part of the ASI worldwide community. You get to work with great people in amazing locations.
ASI offers career pathways from Level 1 Surfing Instructor to Level 4 Master Surfing Coach.
Find the level that suits you.
Or progress to higher levels depending on your desire, skills and experience.
ASI Instructors are true professionals and are trained to the highest standard in the world.
- They take pride in delivering lessons to the highest of safety and training methodologies.
- Have demonstrated personal surfing skills ability.
- Hold surf rescue, first aid and rescue qualifications.
- Care for the environment and seek to minimise social and natural impact on shore and in the surf.
- Undertake annual renewal to ensure ASI instructor skills and knowledge are up-to-date and current.
When you have lessons or private coaching with an ASI Accredited Surfing instructor, you know you are in good hands.
Look for the ASI Acredited Surfing Instructor logo.