Accommodation Balian, Bali - Villa Tranquil - Activities
Located at: Balian, Bali Indonesia
Balian is a great place to relax, surf and explore.
Balian is ideal for walking and taking in the natural beauty. Explore the river and the coast, the natural caves, the serpent rock and the cliff top trails as well as the local village. Guided walks are provided by the local Balinese.
Surfing is a popular activity at Balian. The waves are excellent and suitable for intermediate to advanced surfers.
Balian is a central location should you wish to see more of Bali. Take one of the many personalised tours. Available in 2 hour, half day or full day tours:
- local beaches and temples
- local fishing villlage with fish markets
- Bat cave at dusk with hundreds of bats flying out to sea
- Volcanic Bedugal mountain lake
- Tanah Lot temple
- Alaskedeton, monkey and bat forest
- Medewi surf break
- Bunut Bolong ancient tree forest
- Ubud - renowned for its artists and silver and shopping
- see a Barong dance
- the sacred Mother Temple at Besakih at the foot of Mount Agung
- the Rambut Siwi Temple near Medewi surf break
- Tabanan hot springs and rice padi's
- visit a 'balian' a balinese spirital doctor
- Yoga classes
- Alternative health consultations
- Massage and beauty. Book a massage, hair and nail treatments with the healthiest of essential oils
- Relax in the warungs and cafes. These are central meeting spots. Meet other tourists and the locals, play a game of chess, cards, table tennis.