(Workshop) SUP Instructor L1 & L2, SUP Rescue
The Entrance, Central Coast NSW Australia
Times and Dates
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
04-November-2022 - 07-November-2022
12 months ASI membership
Bring to Workshop
The Entrance Community Centre
Corner of Battley Avenue and Oakland Avenue
The Entrance NSW 2261
Free parking on site.
This enrolment option is a one stop enrolment form covering the below courses.
Note: SUP Rescue and SUP Wise Intensiv courses are required in order to gain your ASI SUP instructor qualification.
SUP Rescue Water Safety Award
Friday. 4 November 2022. 12pm to 4pm (4 hrs)
Level 1 SUP Instructor (Enclosed Flat Water)
Sat-Sun. 5-6 November 2022. 9am to 5pm (2 days)
Level 2 SUP Instructor (Exposed Waters)
Monday. 7 November 2022. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Read the course information and requirements before enrolling.
Will Anido Biography
ASI Instructor Training Centre: ASI
- The Entrance Hotel. At The Entrance near the water. 5 minute drive to training venue. 20 min walk. website
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel. 89 The Entrance Rd, The Entrance. 5 minute drive. 20 min walk. website
- The Entrance Backpackers. In town. 15 minute walk . website
- Dunleith Tourist Park. Hutton Rd, The Entrance. 5 minute drive . website
- Two Shore Holiday Village. 200 Wilfred Barrett Dr. North Entrance. 10 minute drive to training venue. website
- Toowoon Bay Holiday Park. On the Beach. 10 minute drive to training venue. website
Driving: 100km (62 miles) north of Sydney city centre (approx 1.5 hours)
(1) Sydney airport. Approx. 1.5 hours drive.
Hire cars at airport.
Train from airport is easy.
Catch Rail Link train from Airport to Central Station (approx 10 mins). Rail Link timetables info
Change at Central Station for Tuggerah station at the Central Coast. Take Central Coast-Newcastle Line (approx. 1 hour) timetable
Tuggerah rail station to training venue (15 mins drive). Taxi's at station but best to book in advance)
(2) Newcastle airport. Approx. 1 hour drive. No train or bus services.
Closest Train Station:
Tuggerah (15 mins drive to venue).
Closest Bus Stop:
The following equipment and clothing is required to complete the training:
- SUP board & coiled leash
- SUP clothing
If you are travelling and don’t have your SUP board or SUP gear, you can rent it from the trainer.
Contact: Will Anido
Ph: +61 404 655 134
The Central Coast is a supping jewel only 1.5 hours from Sydney city centre. With amazing inland waterways, stunning beaches, affordable accommodation and uncrowded waterways. The choice of flat water, exposed waters and surf locations will leave you breathless.
The Central Coast also has as good as ideal conditions as Australia gets for downwind and distance paddling.
The paddling scenery is amazing with headlands, cliffs and nature reserves.