(Workshop) Level 3 SUP Instructor (Beginner Surf)
Waterville, Co Kerry, Ireland
Times and Dates
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
10-October-2023 - 10-October-2023
12 months ASI membership
Bring to Workshop
Workshops. Full refund less €60 administration fee provided on minimum notice of 14 days prior to workshop date. Online courses, no refund paid once application has been processed. More info.
Usual Rate: EuroEuro € 155
Sea Synergy Marine Awareness & Activity Centre
Main St., Waterville, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Free parking at training venue.
This course enrolment option is a one stop enrolment form covering the below courses.
Go the next step in your SUP instructor career.
- ASI SUP Wise-SUP Surfing Intermediate Skills course is a pre-requisite to enrolling in the SUP Surfing instructor course. You can enrol in both of these courses at the same time. See ASI courses – choose combined course
- You should hold an ASI Level 2 SUP Instructor (Exposed Waters) certificate or be currently completing it.
- A "Surf Rescue" certificate is also required to obtain your L3 SUP Instructor (Beginner Surf) certificate. This can be provided before or after the workshop.
Level 3 SUP Instructor (Beginner Surf)
Tuesday. 10 October 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day)
Read the course information and requirements before enrolling.
SUP WISE-SUP SURFING INTERMEDIATE SKILLS
Is held on Saturday. 5 October 2023. 9am to 5pm (1 day) Enrol on ASI website.
Sea Synergy Marine Awareness & Activity Centre are providing local support for the ASI training, providing a wealth of local area knowledge.
Paul Byrne Biography
Kerry Airport (70km, 1 hr 15 mins drive to training venue) website
Dublin International Airport (357 kms. 5 hr drive)
Closest train station:
Closest bus station:
Please bring the following equipment:
- SUP surfing stand up paddle board
- Long leash
- SUP clothing suitable for SUP surfing
If you are travelling and don’t have your SUP board or SUP gear, you can hire it from Irish SUP.
Ph: + 353 87 6439583 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact them in advance to organise.
Waterville is a small coastal village located between the Atlantic Ocean and Lough Currane on the scenic and famous Ring of Kerry and the Wild Atlantic Way.
It is a popular tourist destination catering for outdoor enthusiasts. And it’s ideal for stand up paddling, within the large inland Lake Currance and the ocean, offering plenty of choices of paddling locations and all within easy distance.
There is also the Waterville Golf links that has been voted the 5th best golf course in UK and Ireland.
Nearby are archaeological sites including the Eightercua is a four-stone alignment (stone-row) Megalithic tomb, located 1.5 km south-south-east of the village.
Visit Waterville website