Combined SUP Courses: Rescue, SUP Wise
The Entrance, Central Coast NSW Australia
Times and Dates
8:00 am - 17:00 pm
25-October-2019 - 25-October-2019
Two (2) x ASI certifications: (1) SUP Water Safety Rescue Award & (2) SUP Wise for Instructors Foundation Skills
Bring to Workshop
The Entrance Community Centre, 15 Battley Ave, The Entrance NSW 2261
Free parking on site.
Enrol into 2 (two) ASI SUP instructor qualifications at the same time and take advantage of the combined workshop discount fee.
Delivered over 1 day, it’s the ideal way to get qualified.
Early bird rate is available if you enrol and pay in advance.
(click link for course information and requirements)
SUP Wise for Instructors Foundation Skills
Fri. 25 October 2019. 8am to 11am (3 hrs)
SUP Water Safety Rescue Award
Fri. 25 October 2019. 12pm to 5pm (half day)
Read the course information and requirements before enrolling.
See links under Course Schedule.
Within 12 months for attending the workshop, instructors must submit a:
-Senior First Aid certificate
Your SUP instructor certificate will not be issued until these are received.
- The Entrance Hotel. At The Entrance near the water. 5 minute drive to training venue. 20 min walk. website
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel. 89 The Entrance Rd, The Entrance. 5 minute drive. 20 min walk. website
- The Entrance Backpackers. In town. 15 minute walk . website
- Dunleith Tourist Park. Hutton Rd, The Entrance. 5 minute drive . website
- Two Shore Holiday Village. 200 Wilfred Barrett Dr. North Entrance. 10 minute drive to training venue. website
- Toowoon Bay Holiday Park. On the Beach. 10 minute drive to training venue. website
Driving: 100km (62 miles) north of Sydney city centre (approx 1.5 hours)
(1) Sydney airport. Approx. 1.5 hours drive.
Hire cars at airport.
Train from airport is easy.
Catch Rail Link train from Airport to Central Station (approx 10 mins). Rail Link timetables info
Change at Central Station for Tuggerah station at the Central Coast. Take Central Coast-Newcastle Line (approx. 1 hour) timetable
Tuggerah rail station to training venue (15 mins drive). Taxi's at station but best to book in advance)
(2) Newcastle airport. Approx. 1 hour drive. No train or bus services.
Closest Train Station:
Tuggerah (15 mins drive to venue).
Closest Bus Stop:
Please bring the following equipment:
- Flat water SUP board & coiled leash
- SUP clothing
If you are travelling and don’t have your SUP board or SUP gear, you can rent it from us.
Please contact us in advance to organise.
The Central Coast is a supping jewel only 1.5 hours from Sydney city centre. With amazing inland waterways, stunning beaches, affordable accommodation and uncrowded waterways. The choice of flat water, exposed waters and surf locations will leave you breathless.
The Central Coast also has as good as ideal conditions as Australia gets for downwind and distance paddling.
The paddling scenery is amazing with headlands, cliffs and nature reserves.