SUP is a fast growing industry and ASI SUP instructors update their SUP skills and knowledge each 3 years.
This half day course is for SUP Instructors to update industry knowledge and guidelines and review SUP practical paddling skills, video analysis criteria and delivery methods. It applies to all SUP instructors regardless of Instructor level held.
Receive a copy of the most updated SUP instructor manuals, so you can use as a reference in your own time.
Update SUP instructor industry guidelines and technical knowledge and skills.
This course is conducted in flat water locations.
- key changes to the industry and standards
- paddling skills and paddle stroke competencies
- feedback on your SUP skills
- Hold current ASI SUP Instructor qualification
Workshop: 3 hours.
At the workshop:
- Industry updates. On water practice and updates on paddling techniques / skill.
What we provide:
Most up to date paper manuals, for the SUP levels you hold:
- Level 1 SUP Instructor (Enclosed Flat Water) manual
- Level 2 SUP Instructor (Exposed Waters) manual
The following equipment and clothing is required to complete the training:
- Flat water stand up paddle board
- Paddle, coiled leash
- SUP clothing suitable for paddling
SUP Instructor Professional Skills Update certificate
Additional certificate issued:
Do you have a question? See the FAQ's page. click here