Why Choose ASI
ASI is a dedicated training and professoinal membership organisation. We provide education and training for people wanting to establish a career in the industry either recreationally or competititvely.
We started operating in 2013, and have over 13 years experience developing course curriculum, learn to courses and workbooks, updating and managing clients and commercial operators throughout the world.
ASI has regional offices in different countries and also a head office support with full-time staff looking after your requirements.
High quality educational programs. In Australia, we are a Registered Training Organisation, which is private college recognised by the Australian Education Department. We are audited in all aspects of training and assessment and operations. In the UK, ASI instructor resources have been approved under the recognition process with AALS (Adventure Activity Licensing Service), the government department of UK Health & Safety responsible for licencing adventure activity centres.
Instructors: We provide:
- Career development pathways for instructors from Level 1 to 6.
- Highly skilled and experienced trainers delivering workshops,so you learn from the best
- Ability to work around the world
- Enhance your career prospects by gaining multiple ASI qualifications, surfing , SUP, bodyboarding under the one membership fee
Learn to schools. We provide:
- Full range of resources to help you operate your school including procedure manuals, risk management and forms for use in all aspects of your operations.
- Learn to course programs and student manuals set up and ready to offer to your students.
- Education programs and workbooks that cater for the primary, high school and college sector.
- Promotion of your centre / learn to school as having met quality standards in training, accreditation and operations.