About ASI Instructors
ASI Instructors are trained to the highest standard in the world. They are skilled in:
- Teaching /assessment: instructional methods for outdoors and water environs
- Safety: client safety management & hold water rescue and first aid qualifications
- Personal sport skill and ability: have demonstrated surfing, SUP, or bodyboarding skills and experience
- Environment: care for the environment and seek to minimise social and natural impact on shores and beaches
- Professional development: annual renewal ensures ASI instructor skills and knowledge are up-to-date and current.
Find out more about becoming an ASI instructor: