About ASI Schools
ASI accredited schools have demonstrated they meet the high ASI worldwide accreditation standards for delivering lessons, equipment, service and safety.
They are audited annually to ensure they maintain their high standards.
Become an ASI accredited school and access the ASI accreditation system. It’s a total system that includes:
- policy, procedures manuals, operating guides and forms for use in your operations
- ready to use learn to programs complete with course outlines, delivery schedules, students manuals and workbooks, suitable for the general public and primary, secondary and college students.
- worldwide marketing that promotes ASI Accredited schools, including your own page on the ASI website and enquiry form.
- ASI logos to display on our marketing information to demonstrate quality assurance to your customers.
- insurance, government policy updates and much more.
Find out more about becoming an ASI accredited school: