Welcome to ASI Stand Up Paddle
ASI is the world's leading stand up paddle accreditation and training organisation.
We provide services to stand up paddle schools, instructors and the general public.
Whether you want to learn to stand up paddle for fun or work in the industry, ASI can help you get there.
ASI Stand Up Paddle Courses
ASI learn to stand up paddle courses are specially developed to make learning easy. ASI courses recognise the different types of stand up paddle locations
With pathways from entry level to advanced and specialisations, you can progress at your own pace, in the location type that suits you best.
Enrol into ASI surf courses at ASI accredited surf schools.
- Level 1 - Enclosed Flat Water
- Level 2 - Exposed Waters
Flat Water specialisation:
- Level 3 – Downwind & Distance Paddling
- Level 4 - Advanced Racing
- Level 3 - Beginner Surf
- Level 4 - Intermediate Surf
- Level 5 - Advanced Surf
ASI Stand Up Paddle Instructor Courses
The only stand up paddle instructor courses that have been specially developed for the requirements of today's stand up paddle instructors. Develop your career and be recognised for your expertise.
- Level 1 SUP Instructor - Enclosed Flat Water
- Level 2 SUP Instructor - Exposed Waters
- Level 3 SUP Instructor – Downwind & Distance Paddling
- Level 4 Master SUP Coach - SUP Advanced Racing
- Level 3 SUP Instructor (Beginner Surf)
- Level 4 SUP Instructor (Intermediate-Advanced Surf)
- Level 5 Master SUP Coach (SUP Surfing)
ASI Accredited Stand Up Paddle Schools
ASI Accredited stand up paddle schools are the best stand up paddle schools in the world.
- are authorised to deliver ASI stand up paddle courses.
- have demonstrated high quality training, operations and safety
- display the ASI accredited stand up paddle school logo
Have lessons at ASI accredited stand up paddle schools, and you know you are in good hands.
Apply to become an ASI accredited stand up paddle school and be part of the ASI worldwide network of quality surf schools. A range of member benefits, is also available, including employer procedure manuals and risk management plans, forms, lesson workshops and courses - all written for you